HCA Florida West Hospital is assisting Medical Center Clinic in their recruitment efforts for gastroenterologists to join their experienced team of four (4) Board Certified physicians where patient demand is very high.
We are focused on being very productive, providing excellent patient care and taking advantage of a very stable, time-proven lucrative financial model.Qualified Candidates:
About Medical Care Clinic
- Candidates should be board certified or in the certification process.
- We are open to experienced physicians or new graduates.
- EUS & ERCP preferred but not required
- ERCP Stent Removal; Hemorrhoid banding; Sigmoidoscopy
- EGD's (w/ Botox if applicable); Screening / Diagnostic Colonosco
- Medical Center Clinic is a rock solid, physician-owned group with over 75 providers, 25 specialties, and over 500 medical professionals.
- High incomes, solid work ethic, strong financial management and an attitude that drives high patient satisfaction make MCC a very unique opportunity.
- We have a strong economy, a positive attitude, and a strong desire to be successful.
- Enjoy the convenience of clinical offices just steps from the physician-owned endoscopy center.
- We provide I/P service at only one hospital that is connected to our 308,000 sq. ft. Class A medical office building.
- The department partners with other specialties in the group to receive financial benefit from a lab and histology center.
- Additional lines of business contribute to the financial success of the Gastroenterologist, including infusion, ASC, GI Anesthesia, histology, and hospital call pay.
- You will not find a practice with lower operating cost and higher income potential.
- Large Internal Medicine practice provides significant referrals to GI.
- Work hard and get a significant return for your time.
The Pensacola Bay Area offers the best of both worlds: 52 miles of sun-drenched, sugar white beaches alongside a historic town rich with culture and Southern hospitality. Pensacola offers 450 years of history, innovative coastal cuisine, art and culture, unique shopping and many festivals throughout the year, celebrating everything from music and food to art and Mardi Gras. Boasting a thriving arts community, the Pensacola Bay Area is home to the “big five,” including ballet, opera, symphony, theatre and an accredited museum of visual arts. Pensacola also boasts a rich military heritage with Naval Air Station Pensacola, the world-famous Blue Angels and the National Naval Aviation Museum, one of the world’s largest air and space museums. From miles of sugar white beaches to historic districts and cultural events, from tranquil, emerald water to trendy nightlife, Pensacola has something for everyone.