Are you a board eligible/certified General Surgeon looking to join a dynamic Trauma/Acute Care service line? Are you looking to work with a collegial group of surgeons with the support of an award winning hospital in an area ranked #1 in the nation for the Most Livable States ? If this description sounds enticing, look no further -- Concord Hospital Medical Group (CHMG) is looking for you!
Concord Hospital is an ACS designated level II Trauma Center and regional referral center that provides comprehensive programs in orthopedics, vascular, neuro and cardiothoracic surgery as well as interventional radiology supporting our trauma care. This exciting opportunity would allow you to join a team of 9 general surgeons in addition to a team of 8 experienced advanced providers that cover the inpatient service 24/7. Our general surgeons offer a full spectrum of open, laparoscopic and robotic surgery. In addition to Trauma/ACS, there would be opportunities for an elective practice.
This position has the potential for faculty appointment at Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth with opportunities to teach medical students and surgical residents from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Attractive benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity Bonus
- Performance Incentive
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city and yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston, the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- BE/BC in General Surgery
- BE/BC in Critical Care preferred
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing