The Division of Neurology at Carilion Clinic is seeking a fellowship-trained movement disorders neurologist to join a growing, sub-specialized neurology group.
Based in Roanoke, Virginia, Carilion Clinic is an award-winning, community-based, physician led network of seven hospitals, primary and specialty physicians practices, and is affiliate with the Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Fralin Biomedical Research Institute (FBRI). We work together to provide quality care close to home for nearly 1 million Virginians. With an enduring commitment to the health of our region, we also seek to advance care through medical education and research, help our community stay health and inspire our region to grow stronger.
- Outpatient only or combination of inpatient and outpatient
- 100% Movement Disorder for those that are interested
- New Huntington Disease multidisciplinary clinic
- Active functional Neurosurgery program with qualified and dedicated Neurosurgeon for Movement Disorder surgeries
- Academic appointment at Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine
- Neurology residency program
- Opportunity for research, clinical trials and teaching (Year 3 and 4 Med Students, Rotations from FM, IM, Psych, and Neurosurgery Residents)
- Potential for leadership opportunities.
- H1B visa support available
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary with productivity incentives- 260-280K based on experience
- Up to 20% of base salary in quality and outcomes incentives
- Additional productivity incentives
- Up to $50,000 in Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan repayment
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME to start
- $4,500 CME and Dues annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability and paid malpractice and tail insurance
- Fully funded Retirement Plan; 401(k)Plan; & 457(b) Plan
- Relocation expense covered in full
Enjoy a high quality of life, which includes low crime rate, light traffic, fresh air, and friendly people. Take advantage of fantastic shopping, a top-notch restaurant scene, breweries, and wineries. The region offers big cultural opportunities with small city charm; more than 105 nationalities call this region home.