Rheumatologists needed to join established practice in Milwaukee!
- Two full-time Rheumatology positions are available that will each be based at Aurora Health Center Good Hope Road and will include shared outreach to nearby Greater Milwaukee clinic location
- Primarily outpatient practice with some IP consultation
- 100% Rheumatology
- Practice is embedded in large multi-specialty clinic with excellent primary care referral base
- Network of Rheumatologists within Advocate Aurora Health to collaborate with
- Walk into an already established practice with everything you need for success
- US available
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and retirement program with employer match
- Competitive 2 year salary guarantee with the ability to earn more
- EPIC EMR
- Ability to sponsor H1B Visa
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Milwaukee - a cool city on Lake Michigan where a RiverWalk connects restaurants, nightlife and trendy neighborhoods. Lakefront attractions like the Milwaukee Art Museum and summer festivals combine with Brewers baseball, the Harley-Davidson Museum and Milwaukee County Zoo for the ideal getaway.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.