This state-of-the-art hospital is situated along the shores of Lake Michigan in Wisconsin's "Maritime Capital."
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited anesthesiology residency program
- Strong skills in all areas of general anesthesiology
- Patient centered with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player is essential
- The Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County is a 69 bed Level IV acute care hospital located along the scenic shores of Lake Michigan
- State-of-the-art facility and patient rooms with views of the surrounding gardens or lake
- Busy surgeons, large county-wide draw area
- Exceptionally collaborative team consists of anesthesiologists and 5 CRNAs when fully staffed, each does their own cases, no medical direction or supervision
- Approximately 5,000 cases annually including ortho, regional, ENT, OB, GYN, general surgery, GI, urology, etc. No major trauma.
- Shared call schedule
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Manitowoc/Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Wisconsin s Maritime Capital
Manitowoc and Two Rivers are quaint family-friendly communities located on the shores of Lake Michigan approximately 45 minutes from Green Bay. These communities offer an abundance of outdoor activities from Great Lakes boating, sailing, and fishing to miles of sandy beaches, inland lakes, state parks and wildlife recreation areas. With a rich history, these beautiful lakefront communities offer towering lighthouses, multiple museums, the Lincoln Park Zoo and Capitol Civic Center (theater). With a cost of living much lower than comparable or larger cities, this area still boasts top rated schools, safe communities, and a moderate Midwest climate.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.