is an innovative, leading health system dedicated to advancing the health and transforming the lives of the people we serve through compassionate, accessible, high quality, cost-effective healthcare. Together, our four acute care hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care - from prevention, screenings and education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation.We also offer wellness programs and public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be.
Across our system, you'll find many opportunities to build an outstanding career. Tower Health Medical Group offers a connected network of more than 143 primary care and specialty care locations, that includes 761 physicians and 367 Advanced Practice Providers.ResponsibilitiesReading Hospital
, a 714-bed tertiary care facility located in West Reading, Pennsylvania
is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician to help us serve a population of more than 400,000 with comprehensive services and technology.The Emergency Department:
Reading Hospital is Pennsylvania's busiest ED with 50+ physicians treating over 137,000 patients annually, including 30,000 children.
About our hospital:
- Brand new 16-bed self-contained pediatric emergency unit within the 120-bed ED
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Abundant teaching, quality improvement, and research opportunities
What we offer:
- 750+ bed, tertiary independent academic medical center
- 20 bed inpatient pediatric unit with 24-hour Pediatric Hospitalist coverage
- Level III NICU
- Location of Drexel University College of Medicine branch campus, opening in 2021
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans with employer automatic contribution and match
- Claims-made malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- CME time and money
- Relocation assistance
- H1B visas and green card sponsorship (we cannot currently support J1 visa waivers)
- Spousal / domestic partner job search support
Berks County offers excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities all within driving distance to shore points, Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC.
Brittany Kulp, CPRP
Senior Medical Staff Recruiter, Medical Staff Recruitment | 484-587-9535
Brittany.Kulp@towerhealth.org | towerhealth.orgQualifications
MD or DO; Board Eligible or Board Certified; Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship.