Come to Phoenix, Arizona and join The Structural Heart Fellowship at Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital, a 12-month program providing extensive and advanced training in TAVR, MV clip, ASD procedures, TMVR and Tricuspid Valve procedures, VSD closures and Watchman procedures.
- Participating in all structural cases performed during the week
- Preparing and presenting scheduled cases for biweekly TAVR meeting
- Pre/Post Op Follow-ups on structural heart patients
- Research participation with at least one publication submission
- Teach residents and act as General Cardiology attending for academic team as needed
- Schedule requirement is M-F 630am-5pm with one weekly night call and one monthly weekend call.
We are seeking a board certified cardiologist who has completed an Interventional Cardiology fellowship and is seeking additional Structural Heart training. Sorry, visa assistance/sponsorship is not available for this position. Interested candidates should submit a CV for immediate consideration.