A small rural hospital in Saint Helena, CA is looking for a pulmonary/critical care physician to join their collegial team of doctors and staff.
The incoming physician would be doing a mix of pulmonology as well as overseeing the blood/gas lab and nodules. Pulmonology physicians will have a busy practice and the ability to work critical care shifts with sound physicians.
This employed opportunity offers a highly competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, a great retirement plan, CME allowance, sign-on bonus, and malpractice.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job # 2710322.
- Join a great team of physicians that provide high-level of care for a small rural hospital
- 90% outpatient/10% intensivist with some hospital consults during the day
- Monday to Friday schedule with no call
- Pulm physician will have a busy practice and the ability to work critical care shifts
- Guaranteed salary to start with RVU production for an excellent income potential
- Full benefits including health, a 401(k) with 4% match, CME, and 4 weeks of PTO, sick days, holidays
- $25K sign-on bonus
- Live and work in the Napa Valley
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail