A large and reputable group in Georgia is planning to hire an additional OB/GYN. This is a laborist position where you will work seven 24-hour shifts each month for a great lifestyle. You will be joining a group with a large service area in a friendly and patient-centered team as a laborist in the hospital and seeing patients in the adjacent clinic when there are no babies being born. You will also enjoy working in state-of-the-art medial offices.
This is an employed opportunity with a competitive compensation package. You will also be provided with medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, vacation, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This opening is in a friendly, clean Georgia city. The city has a home-town feel, good schools, a college, parks, antique shops, great golf, and more. It is a great place to settle down or raise a family.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position with a great lifestyle
- Reputable group
- Large service area
- Seven 24-hour shifts per month
- State-of-the-art medical offices
- Friendly and patient-centered team
- Work as a laborist in hospital and seeing patients in adjacent clinic
- Great lifestyle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail