You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. The low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Loan repayment options
- 4 weeks PTO, 6 paid holidays, and 480 hours sick time
- Full benefits
- Need due to expansion
- No deliveries or inpatient consults
- Weekend rounding and 1:5 call
- Centrally located between Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail