Located on the shores of freshwater Lake Michigan, Chicago is an international hub for finance, culture, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation. Cultural activities include the visual arts, literature, film, theater, comedy (especially improvisational comedy), food, and music.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
- Come live and work in Chicago!
- All general anesthesia: B&B, ortho, OB, regionals, and limited neuro
- Mix of supervision and own cases
- Strong, stable group of 7 physicians and 5 CRNAs
- Academics available if desired
- 1:6 secondary call
- Full benefits with sign-on bonus and generous PTO
- H-1B visas accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail