Galesburg boasts historic theaters, and railroad museum, a farmers market, locally owned restaurants, and 23 city parks with a public beach and wooded biking/walking trail. Downtown's Seminary Street historic district thrives with restaurants, specialty shops, and museums and plays host to popular festivals throughout the years.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Loan repayment options
- Practice is located on medical campus
- Robotics available
- Join a growing team of OB/GYNs, midwives, FM physicians, and APPs
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient OB practice with 1:6 call
- Approximately 700 deliveries per year
- 4 weeks PTO, 6 paid holidays, and 480 hours sick time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail