You will enjoy living and working in this small Illinois town with larger city amenities. It has relaxing parks, lakes for recreation, shops, dining, great family and cultural activities, and great schools. It is 180 miles to Chicago, 130 miles to St. Louis, and 130 miles to Indianapolis.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals.
To learn more, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- 2-year salary guarantee with ability to earn more with uncapped RVU production
- Retention bonus
- Block schedule - 7on/7off, also open to traditional or 14 on/14 off
- Hospital employed
- Paid malpractice with tail
- Tele-ICU program
- Cover just 1 location
- Open to candidates who wish to commute to and from Chicago for their schedule rotations
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail