An OB/GYN is needed at a well-established hospital group in Indiana. This is a full-time and permanent position with an inpatient and outpatient practice. Subspecialty interest are encouraged, with the opportunity to design practice around personal goals. Come join a collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices. They welcome board-certified and board-eligible physicians to apply.
You will receive a highly competitive compensation plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be provided with medical/dental/vision insurance, relocation assistance, a sign-on, exceptional CME funds, 403(b) opportunities including employer match, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in northern Indiana in a bedroom community of the Chicago metropolitan area. Munster is located on the south shores of Lake Michigan. This is an upscale town with wonderful dining, shops, parks, and entertainment venues to enjoy. The town has a consistently top-ranked education system.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Seth Fredericks at 203.663.9398 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to JOB-2751520.
- $300K+ Salary
- Well-established hospital practice
- Collegial and supportive group of physicians eager to provide mentorship
- See 15 - 25 patients per day
- 1 in 7 call rotation
- Board certified or board eligible
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities
- 45 minutes from downtown Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail