A private single-specialty group in Bangor, Maine is looking for an additional pulmonary sleep physician to join their collegial group.
You will join 10 pulmonary/critical care physicians, 1 pulmonary/sleep physician, and 4 nurse practitioners. They have 4 sleep labs located conveniently on campus. This is a 100% outpatient position with no call.
You will enjoy living and working in Bangor, Maine. It is a regional hub located in eastern Maine, on the banks of the beautiful Penobscot River. Year-round outdoor recreation is at the doorstep with well-developed local trail systems and hundreds of lakes, rivers, and streams. Maine's spectacular coast and mountains are just a short drive away.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2710834.
- Join 1 pulmonary/sleep physician and 10 pulmonary/critical care physicians
- Single-specialty private practice with partnership after one year
- 100% outpatient
- No call responsibilities
- Guaranteed salary plus quarterly bonuses to start
- RVU productivity after year one for an even greater income potential
- Excellent schools in a low cost of living community
- Bangor is a diverse community with easy access to great outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail