A rural hospital in northern Maine is searching for the right BE/BC rheumatologist to join their comprehensive practice.
This practice currently consists of two part-time rheumatologists who are looking to retire soon. This is a full-time position that will allow the right candidate to run his/her practice in the manner that they feel is best for our patients, while ensuring that they receive the highest level of care and are able to retain their ability to maintain a great quality of life.
Rheumatologists at the hospital enjoy flexible schedules and an exceptional work-life balance, an infusion center on-site, treatment support from other system rheumatologists, and leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced physician looking for an exceptional work-life balance, as well as new graduates looking to start their new careers. They even offer 2023 J-1 visa sponsorship.
This position is in Presque Isle, which is the county seat of Aroostook County and is known for its beautiful lakes, rivers, and forests. When you are not enjoying year-round outdoor activities, you will be working with supportive colleagues in a modern facility that is well integrated into a cutting-edge healthcare system.
To learn more about this incredible opportunity and really make a difference in their community, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and reference job 2721975.
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work-life balance with 8 weeks of PTO
- Take over an existing practice to be busy from day one
- $100,000 student loan repayment
- $15,000 sign-on bonus plus $15,000 relocation
- Full benefits package that includes, health, malpractice, retirement, and much more
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship
- Good family community with an excellent preparatory school for Ivy League schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail