Plymouth is a coastal town in Massachusetts that is the site of the Mayflower landing in 1620. It is only 45 minutes south of Boston and boasts the natural beauty of its dramatic coastline and sandy beaches as well as wooded state parks. Enjoy some of the best whale watching; the numerous yachting, golf, and country clubs; or the unique shopping and dining of this quaint New England town. It is a history lover's paradise, a outdoor enthusiast's playground, and family's dream community.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hugely successful practice with excellent reputation
- Hospital-employed group with 5 physicians, 8 midwives, 4 NPs, and 1 PA
- State-of-the-art offices
- 1:6 call with midwives taking first call
- Healthy work/life balance and professional satisfaction
- Competitive salary, retirement, and full benefits
- Historic town about 45 minutes from Boston
- Quaint New England setting with cranberry farms, nature walks, and whale watching
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail