A hospital in Michigan needs an additional pulmonology/critical care physician due to growth. Pulmonology only would be for the outpatient clinic, with some hospital consults. Work a traditional schedule of Monday through Friday with a call of 1:4, and they are willing to discuss a block schedule. There is blocked time for procedures. Join another physician, 3 APPs, and 2 LPNs. As a teaching hospital, it has numerous affiliations with universities and community colleges throughout the state. They welcome candidates that are board eligible or board certified in pulmonology. The ideal candidates will be comfortable doing ICU shifts and/or sleep medicine. H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary guarantee and additional compensation can be earned through production. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2672976.
- Base salary guarantee plus production incentives
- Loan repayment available and possible fellowship stipend
- Proficiency in bronchoscopy, EBUS, PMT required
- Pulmonology/critical care position
- Will consider pulmonology only
- Sleep medicine available, if desired
- Join an experienced team of physicians, APPs, and LPNs
- Opportunities to teach residents and students
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail