You will enjoy this town that is a regional recreation destination, attracting large numbers of tourists and seasonal residents each year. The surrounding area is home to several lakes used for fishing, boating, wake sports, sailing, jet-skiing, swimming, and freshwater scuba diving. For those who enjoy drier recreation, they find 14 golf courses to test their skills on.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experienced EM or FM residency trained
- Level III trauma center
- .83 FTE, 10 to 12 shifts per month
- Occasional opportunity to pick up additional shifts
- NP/PA coverage weekdays and weekends (9 am to 1 am, 7 days a week)
- Minnesota lakes region
- Excellent compensation package
- Paid malpractice insurance, relocation, and benefit package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail