CompHealth is currently assisting a Nebraska hospital with their search for an orthopedic surgeon with 3 - 5 years of experience. The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with a 1:5 call rotation. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a NE medical license, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Columbus, Nebraska. A small town with great recreation, shops, and events, you will love living here!
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, send your CV to John DeJoseph at email@example.com or call 203.663.9386.
- Excellent compensation
- Productivity bonuses
- Bread and butter procedures
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- Monday - Friday with 1:5 call rotation
- Loan repayment
- CME time
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail