You will enjoy practicing in this city near Fort Bragg. You will have the great North Carolina weather for relaxing on Atlantic beaches with all the city amenities offered in the Raleigh-Durham area nearby. The community is supportive of youth sports and music programs and offers exceptional public and private school options for those with families.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- 7 days a month with 1 full weekend
- Seeking a physician interested in surgery
- Strong laparoscopic skills
- No robotics
- See 25 - 30 patients per day
- Loan repayment assistance
- Malpractice with tail covered
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail