Enjoy small-town charm in a town that offers big-city amenities, a seasonal climate, and friendly people. Lumberton is just a short drive to the pristine Carolina coast and family-friendly beaches, as well as Pinehurst. Hike, bike, canoe, and kayak as you explore the Lumber River, 115 miles of natural and scenic waters. Lumberton is also home to the Carolina Civic Center, the Waterworks Regional Art Center, and University of North Carolina at Pembroke. With an array of public and private school options and numerous youth recreational programs, Lumberton is a great place to live and raise a family.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full benefits package including medical, life insurance, retirement, and malpractice
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance
- 1 month of vacation and holiday time off
- Practice consisting of 3 interventional cardiologists, 1 non-invasive cardiologist, and 4 APPs
- 20 patients per day in clinic, 4 patients per day in lab
- Outpatient population
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Location is a short drive to the Carolina coast and provides many outdoor recreation opportunities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail