CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in northwestern Pennsylvania find an OB/GYN physician. They need assistance with the growing patient census. You will join another 2 other OB/GYNs and 3 nurse midwives. They welcome candidates that are board certified, or board eligible if coming out of residency.
This opportunity has a competitive salary, excellent sign-on bonus, and benefits that will be discussed directly with the physician.
Surrounded by hundreds of acres of forest and miles of waterways, the city of Warren is a great place to hike the trails, paddle the rivers, and enjoy events like Music in the Park and First Fridays throughout the summer.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact Seth Fredericks at CompHealth who can get you started on finding the perfect job for you or anyone you know who might be looking for new OB/GYN opportunities.
To get started, please call Seth Fredericks at 203.663.9398 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Beautiful northern Pennsylvania
- Teaching opportunity
- Hospital employed
- Competitive salary and sign-on bonus
- Full benefits include CME, PTO, medical, life, and retirement
- Join 2 other OBs and 3 midwives
- Board certified, or board eligible if coming out of residency
- Centrally located between Buffalo, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail