Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Tennessee. Located on the Tennessee River with the Great Smoky Mountains as a backdrop, Knoxville is an incredible combination of big-city excitement and small-town, Southern charm. It is home to the University of Tennessee and a vibrant downtown area with revitalized neighborhoods, Knoxville is a regional hub for nightlife and entertainment.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- No state income tax
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Signing bonus, medical debt assistance, and relocation assistance
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits
- Extensive training in hip arthroscopy and hip replacement
- Fellowship in sports medicine or total joints
- Experience with robotics
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail