You will enjoy practicing in Longview, on I-20 between Dallas and Shreveport. It is proud to be the hub of east Texas outdoor recreation and leisure travel, and is famous for its fabulous festivals, fine dining, and a historic downtown. Surrounded by rolling hills, there are 25 lakes within 75 miles of Longview, providing many outdoor activities.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please call Brooke Banner at 954.837.2719 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation package and sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment assistance is available
- Anticipated call coverage ratio of 1:7
- CV surgery support is available
- Nuclear cardiology experience preferred
- Cardiology clinic has onsite a Echo cardiogram service, nuclear medicine, and vein center services
- Great for outdoor enthusiasts with 25 lakes nearby
- Some of the best schools in the nation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail