A hospital in Texas needs a pulmonologist due to growth. The schedule is Monday through Friday as the solo physician, and you will step into a well-established referral base from day 1. You will have strong support and resourced to continue to grow this position to your liking. Typical duties include both outpatient clinic and inpatient consults. They welcome candidates that are board certified.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive relocation assistance, student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed position
- Outstanding benefits
- Work Monday through Friday
- Strong support and resources
- Step into a well-established referral base
- Ability to grow the position to your liking
- Must be comfortable in a solo role, will consider fellows
- Excellent location outside of Dallas, TX
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail