A medical center in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley is looking for a pulmonologist to grow their pulmonary medicine program.
This is an excellent opportunity to partner with a collegial team of physicians with a dedicated thoracic surgeon partner and a robust multidisciplinary nodule program. You will provide inpatient consultant work only, as their hospitalists admit and the ICU team handles all respiratory emergencies. They have three full PFT labs in the office with a state-of-the-art bronchoscopy suite (EBUS/robotic navigation). They offer a large referral base with opportunities for local and regional program development. You will have the opportunity to combine with ICU or sleep medicine.
Winchester, Virginia is a model community in the Shenandoah Valley with specially endowed public schools, outstanding private school systems, music conservatory, university, outdoor recreation, rich history, and affordable housing. Washington, DC is just a short drive away.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2707854.
- Join a growing group of pulmonary and critical care physicians in a hospital-employed setting
- You will enjoy a high quality of life and work/call schedule
- You will practice mostly outpatient with some inpatient pulmonary consults (options for Sleep & ICU)
- The office is conveniently attached to the hospital
- Pulmonology experience/training and board-certification/eligibility is required
- High quality of life and work/call schedule
- Comes with a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment, and more
- Winchester is only 60 miles from the cultural activities in Washington, DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail