A large multispecialty group in Wisconsin is looking for a board-certified or board-eligible dermatologist to join a collegial group of 150+ physicians.
You will have the opportunity to perform Mohs procedures, if fellowship-trained, along with general dermatology, recognizing that this opportunity will be a blend of general dermatology and Mohs surgery. You will also be able to perform minimally invasive cosmetics with IPL, DermaSweep, Botox, and filler procedures.
This employed opportunity offers a highly competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, a great retirement plan, CME allowance, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and occurrence-based malpractice.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2751293.
- Join one other dermatologist and a team of scribes and APPs
- Join a medical group with 150 primary care clinicians
- Narrowband UVB unit
- Opportunities for minimally invasive cosmetics with IPL, DermaSweep, Botox, and filler procedures
- Opportunity for mentoring medical students with the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Opportunity to perform Mohs procedures
- H-1B sponsorship is available with an international airport only 30 miles away
- Appleton offers excellent private and public schools, safe neighborhoods, and a low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail