Get involved in resident and fellow educational efforts of the Neurosurgery Research & Education Foundation
Project or Volunteer Experience Requirements
- AANS Member (FAANS, Provisional or Candidate)
- No more than 15 years out of training
- Interest in resident and fellow educational courses, webinars, etc.
- Experience as a faculty member or presenter for an educational activity, a plus
The NREF Education Committee makes decisions related to NREF Resident and Fellows courses; medical student education activities; NREF webinars, and other educational initiatives of the Foundation. AANS members, with fewer than 15 years out from training, looking to become involved in neurosurgical resident and fellow educational efforts are encouraged to apply to potentially join the committee.
Attend committee meetings and contribute to assigned projects for a 12-month committee term.
Project Commitment and Timeline
- Time Commitment: 12 month committee term (avg. of 2 hours/month)
- Volunteer Selection: Ongoing
Application Notification Email