Cultivate a culture of giving through engagement with donors, institutions and industry partners to support the field of neurosurgery
Project or Volunteer Experience Requirements
- AANS Member (FAANS, Provisional or Candidate)
- No more than 15 years out of training
- Ability to use social media and peer-to-peer networks to actively promote and encourage contributions to NREF throughout the year
The NREF Development Committee is responsible for long-term, high-level strategic decision-making, and large efforts focused on financial development, e.g. corporate relations, individual and institutional fundraising efforts, etc. AANS members, with fewer than 15 years out from training, looking to become involved in neurosurgical development and fundraising efforts are encouraged to apply to potentially join the committee.
- Attend committee meetings and contribute to assigned projects for a 12-month committee term.
Project Commitment and Timeline
- Time Commitment: 12 month committee term (avg. of 2 hours/month)
- Volunteer Selection: Ongoing
Application Notification Email