St. Luke s University Health Network, the region s largest, most established health system, and the nation s #1 teaching hospital, is seeking a full-time board certified or board eligible physiatrist to join our dedicated interdisciplinary team.
St. Luke s University Health Network is expanding their physical medicine & rehabilitation program and looking for assistance from a qualified physiatrist to rotate between inpatient duties, consultations, and developing outpatient clinics (tailored to a physiatrists expertise, including opportunity for procedures).
St. Luke s University Health Network has 3 outstanding CARF accredited acute inpatient rehabilitation centers each accredited in Stroke Specialty and Amputation Specialty programs. Furthermore, our engaging inpatient consultation services and multiple opportunities in continuity outpatient clinics, foster collaborative relationships with multiple specialties.
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network you will enjoy:
- Competitive base compensation with a 2-year guarantee
- Excellent benefits package with bonus incentives
- Relocation reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage
- CME allowance
- Work/life balance
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
In addition to an extremely supportive administration and a high level of morale among the medical staff, there are significant advantages to our locale. The region is ideally located between Philadelphia and New York City. It is a fantastic area in which to work, live, play, and raise a family. For more information about the Lehigh Valley, please visit https://www.discoverlehighvalley.com
You will also enjoy:
- Collaborative relationships with physicians, advanced practice providers, and rehabilitation team colleagues
- Flexibility to balance clinical focus with other areas of interest
- Network growth and financial stability
- Commitment to education
- Project opportunities
- Program Development