GENERAL SURGERY (BREAST SURGERY) OPPORTUNITY- SANTA CLARA, CA
Amazing General Surgery focusing on Breast Surgery opportunity with Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara, California
We want you and your family to consider joining The Permanente Medical Group in Northern California. We offer competitive salaries and outstanding benefits in a collegial clinical environment that encourages and supports physicians dedicated to patient care, research, and teaching with the stability of more than 70 years serving the communities of Northern and Central California.
- The 0.7 position is a breast surgeon (0.6) plus 0.1 of gen surgery call, career track position
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about practice opportunities with TPMG, please email your CV to Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org or call Victor at (510) 625-6281.
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern California
We are an EEO/AA/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor