TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Adult Psychiatrist (Hybrid Telepsych/Clinic/TMS options) in Santa Rosa, CA.
At Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa, we are delighted and privileged to provide health care to the approximately 144,000 Kaiser Permanente members in the Santa Rosa area. Surrounded by a breathtaking landscape and shaded by towering Redwood trees, Kaiser Permanente s Santa Rosa Medical Center is nestled between winding grapevines, rolling hills, mountains, and beaches nearby. Just 55 miles north of San Francisco and the fifth-largest city in the Bay Area, Santa Rosa boasts some of the most diverse and stunning scenery in the region. With its breath-taking surroundings, top-rated schools and welcoming communities, Santa Rosa is an excellent place to live, work, and play. It s rich in culture, light on traffic and most importantly, full of opportunity. Especially with The Permanente Medical Group, Inc.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
In addition to this total compensation package, we've created a special incentive just for Psychiatry Physicians. Our $100,000 - 150,000 Forgivable Loan Program is just one of many incentives we offer in exchange for your dedication and expertise.
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor