Owensboro is home to a 350 bed state of the art regional hospital. Our partners also have joint ownership of a free standing outpatient Surgery Center that provides exceptional quality care.
The practice opportunities include:
- Full compliment ENT practice with the ability to subspecialize as desired
- Practice Facilities that support in office procedures such as Sinus Balloon Dilation, ET Dilation, Clarifix, etc.
- Surgical privileges at our beautiful regional hospital
- Surgical privileges at our state of the art outpatient Surgery Center
Our practice offers a complete ENT experience for our Doctors and Patients alike:
- An Audiology Department with 2 full time Audiologists and 1 Audiology Assistant
- A well established Hearing Aid sales/service department
- Complete Balance Testing including Video Nystagmography and Posturography
- An Allergy Department providing testing and maintenance treatment
- An onsite CT Scanner
- A Fyzical Vestibular Rehabilitation Clinic with 2 full time Physical Therapists and 1 PTA
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation Stipend
- Health Insurance for Physician and Family
- Malpratice Insurance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder in our local Surgery Center
Owensboro is a beautiful riverfront community with the conveniences of a large city while still maintaining a small town atmosphere. The revitalization of downtown has created an economic boom near the riverfront, creating a trendy spot for dining, shopping, and to live, as condos, restaurants, and shops continue to go up. Owensboro's 16 week free summer concert series, Friday After 5, makes 8 blocks come alive with live music on several stages, family fun, food, and more. Owensboro has three world-class entertainment venues downtown attracting crowds from all over the globe. The Rverpark Center is home to the Owensboro Symphony Orchestra, Broadway shows, and the Owensboro Dance Theatre. The Owensboro Convention Center hosts concerts, conferences, expos, and many community events. The Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame and Museum is much more than a museum. Live performances by iconic legends and some of the brightest rising stars perform in the Woodward Theatre and on the outdoor stage.
Owensboro was designated as the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sportstown for the state of Kentucky for its sports and recreation options for youth and adults. There are also several outdoor recreation options at one of our city and county parks and our 15 mile Greenbelt pedestrian and cycling trail.
When you are not busy with the many activities Owensboro has to offer, a short 2 hour drive from Owensboro is Nashville, Tn and a 3 hour drive to St. Louis, Mo.