MyCardiologist is dedicated to providing excellence in cardiac care to all patients, striving to make state-of-the-art technology accessible. Our clinical team and staff pride themselves on delivering respectful and individualized care to each person who walks through the door. As our
group nears its 61st year, we continue to seek superb clinical staff to grow our practice and are very excited for our new partnership with Novocardia, because it allows us to join a growing network of America’s leading cardiologists and continue to put patients and clinicians at the center; supporting and strengthening our groups so we can offer the best care at the best value.
As we continue to expand cardiovascular health services throughout southern Florida, we are seeking a dynamic and patient-centered Non-Invasive General Cardiologist within our Boca Raton office. The physician will have the option of working primarily in our outpatient office or doing a mixture of outpatient and rounding services. Typical schedule will be 8am-5pm and call rotations will vary between 1:6-1:7 weekends.
- Option for primarily outpatient services or a mixture of acute and outpatient services within our Boca offices. Additional options can be available in our Palm Beach offices.
- Hospital rounding involves support of additional physician and APP support. Morning rounding option to start between 7am-9am with afternoons in outpatient clinic.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Practice Call is about 1:6-1:7 weekends, will vary as we grow clinical team
- W2 employed model with salary plus additional bonuses and comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus available
- Board certified or Board eligible in Cardiology
- MD or DO
- Can consider both in practice physicians and Fellows
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.