Job Description & Requirements
Extremity, Hand, Sports or Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon - in Wisconsin
Start Date: ASAP
A thriving, 6-member orthopedic practice located in a beautiful, central Wisconsin city is seeking a qualified physician to join its practice and serve its orthopedics patients.Opportunity Highlights
- No night or weekend ER Call, just a 1:6 practice call!
- Opportunities exist for Hand/Extremity, Sports, Total Joints & more!
- Ability to build your practice quickly in a group that has never advertised
- Group owned Xray, MRI, PT/OT and busy ASC with 4 overnight rooms
- Benefit from the support and mentorship of experienced surgeons
- Quick partnership track with partners earning in excess of $1.2 million
- Plenty of surgical volume to grow your practice without competition
- 4-Day work week possible with partnership
- Family friendly community with easy travel to Green Bay & Madison!
- A cost of living 22% lower than the national average and truly affordable housing
- City offers the combination of big-city amenities with the look and feel of a medium city
- Four seasons of outdoor recreation, a thriving arts community, entertaining festivals and events, diverse shopping and dining are just some of the many things to discover when you explore this opportunity!
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Wisconsin and must be board-eligible or certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle