Cardiology Heart Failure and Transplant
HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center is seeking a non-invasive heart failure cardiologist with imaging experience, to join the team in a growing program. The right candidate will have an opportunity to lead a growing LVAD program, and join a practice that is growing and expanding.Qualified Candidate:
- Cardiologist must have Advanced Heart Failure fellowship training or experience.
- Ability to obtain or maintain an active and clear Texas medical license.
- Certified imaging capabilities (Echo or CT).
- HCA will offer a competitive employment salary.
- Benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, short and long term disability.
About the Hospital:
HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center is a boutique cardiovascular and surgical hospital, with a history of meeting the growing health needs and expectations of the communities we serve since 1975. Today, as a part of one of the largest healthcare systems in Houston, that commitment remains as strong as ever. Conveniently located in the heart of Houston’s Museum District, we are proud to show our continuous commitment to the Greater Houston area and the future of healthcare through campus updates, state-of-the-art technology, and access to advanced surgical capabilities. Our specially trained physicians, nurses and staff that provide exceptional care for urgent, life-threatening situations and we offer a cardiovascular intensive care unit (CVICU) which provide expert care for our most critical patients.
As a boutique surgical hospital, we offer specialized areas of care, including:
- Comprehensive cardiothoracic services with an accredited Chest Pain Center
- Comprehensive vascular services
- Customized treatment for stroke, brain and neurological conditions
- Center of Excellence in Bariatric Surgery
- Minimally invasive, robotic, and comprehensive surgical services
- Surgical oncology