Job Description & Requirements
Cardiology Physician in Mississippi
StartDate: 06/13/2022Pay Rate: $750000.00 - 800000.00
An integrated healthcare system that has been delivering exceptional care throughout its communities for more than 60 years is seeking qualified candidates who are fellowship-trained in interventional cardiology to join its team. This position offers highly competitive compensation while living and working in an inviting Southeastern community.
- Practice alongside 2 other experienced interventional cardiologists who can help the incoming provider grow in the practice and in the community
- Cardiothoracic backup and excellent support team
- No local competition
- $750,000 base salary—potential to earn $1 million+ annually
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance provided
- Excellent benefits package
- Visa sponsorship available
Located less than 90 minutes from New Orleans, this inviting city is filled with genuine Southern hospitality and neighbors who are more like family. With a small-town feel and access to plenty of big-city amenities, it’s a wonderful place to live, work, and raise a family.
- A low cost of living and a variety of family-friendly events and activities
- Charming local restaurants and boutiques
- Beautiful parks and scenic rivers throughout the region
- Endless options for outdoor recreation—boating, fishing, hiking, biking, and more
- Easy access to New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Jackson, Hattiesburg, and a variety of Gulf Coast beaches
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Mississippi and must be board-eligible or certified in interventional cardiology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology