A group and team of pulmonary critical care/sleep medicine physicians in Alabama are looking to bring in another associate to participate in an equal call sharing. Position is for pulmonary critical care/sleep medicine. Become part of this expanding team of specialists. There are several critical care units including MICU, CCU, surgical/trauma ICU, burn ICU, neurology ICU, and currently a specialized COVID care unit. Position is located in the region's only level I trauma center, only burn center, and the highest rated stroke center in the state of Alabama. <P< The group provides full family benefits, relocation assistance, generous vacation time and CME. Incoming specialists are eligible to participate in the designated benefits if a regular employee and appointed to work a schedule of 30 hours or more per week (.75 FTE). Free admission to athletic events locally, (excludes tournaments and football). A discount, up to 20%, on season tickets for all ticketed sports, up to a maximum of 6 tickets per employee, and local restaurant discounts.
CompHealth has other opportunities currently available nationwide and will assist you in finding the right position. For more detail, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow up with phone call or text to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Please reference job number 2752225.
- Excellent opportunity with a very comfortable and competitive salary
- Position offers great full medical and dental coverage with academic affiliation
- Reside in this city with rich culture and some fine institutions and universities
- Take over existing patient base in a fully set up practice with an easy call schedule
- Huge growth from this excitingly lively, cultural city is prompting the need
- Area is a wonderful community, with fantastic school systems and beautiful beaches
- Great location with very low cost of living and excellent outdoor activities
- A group where exemplify competence, integrity, and respect are key
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail