A rheumatologist is needed to join an established and thriving oncology practice in Kingman, AZ. The Kingman facility is currently a fully functioning hematology/oncology clinic with an infusion suite, lab, and pharmacy. You will join one other physician, a PA, a pharmacist, and 2 RNs.
Services provided include osteoporosis management, body composition analysis, infusion therapy, viscoprotective therapy, and medication preauthorizations with insurance companies.
Registered radiology technicians will do the bone density procedures twice a month, so the rheumatologist does not have to do them.
They prefer an experienced rheumatologist as this is a start-up practice but will consider a strong fellow.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Applicants should be board certified with at least 2 years of experience (in a private setting preferred). If you do not hold an active AZ license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2732001.
- Rheumatologist to join a thriving oncology practice
- Work Monday to Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm, and Friday 9 am to 12:30 pm
- 100% outpatient with no hospital call
- Benefits include health, malpractice, CME, retirement, and much more
- Work for a financially stable health system
- A second rheumatologist will be hired in a year depending on volume
- Enjoy year-round sunshine in a state without daylight savings time
- Kingman is within driving distance to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail