This city is situated on the Vermilion River approximately 81 miles southwest of Chicago in the prairie and farmland of north-central Illinois. It is just 25 minutes from Starved Rock State Park, one of the most visited and popular State Park destinations in Illinois.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clinic is located on medical campus
- Not-for-profit community hospital
- Robotics available
- Growing team with OB/GYN, midwife, and APRN providers
- Call is 1:4
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Loan repayment options
- 4 weeks PTO, 6 paid holidays, and 480 hours sick time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail