The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Women’s Comprehensive Health Center is recruiting an AAGL Fellowship trained Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgeon to join our team at West Penn Hospital in Pittsburgh PA and Wexford Hospital in Wexford PA. This academic appointment offers the opportunity to work with AHN Ob/Gyn residents and has a close relationship with the REI, Gyn Onc and Urogyn departments. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing Gyn department, live in an amazing city and do meaningful work and research with great people.
- Laparoscopic Gynecologic Surgery including hysterectomies, myomectomies and endometriosis
- Da Vinci surgical system is available at both sites
- Inpatient and outpatient consults
- Resident education
- Average clinic patient census of 16 visits per day
- No prenatal care or obstetrics
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Eligible for a Pennsylvania Medical License
- Completion of an AAGL Fellowship
AHN Proudly Offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan & CME benefit
Who we are:
Allegheny Health Network is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. With ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities it is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH. Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally-recognized culinary scene. It is home to major sports teams as well as key players within an ever-growing tech industry. Pittsburgh was recognized by Condé Nast Traveler 2019 Reader’s Choice Awards as one of the top 10 large cities in the U.S. It also ranks in the top 20 big cities to live in reported by WalletHub. Pittsburgh is ranked among the top three best cities in the U.S. for first-time homebuyers according to Lending Tree.
There is an academic affiliation with both the Drexel University School of Medicine and a research and collaborative affiliation with The John’s Hopkins School of Medicine. The Talent Attraction Program Pittsburgh (TAPP) Loan Repayment & Retention Program offers loan repayment up to $60,000 per year to qualifying applicants.