Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician on Long Island, New York
**One hour from Manhattan**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a reputable PRIVATE PRACTICE on Long Island for an immediate opening due to practice growth and huge patient demand.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- The schedule is flexible, work 3-5 days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Practice a mix of Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Providers are seeing 30-40+ patients/day, work at your comfort level
- Receive superior support from two well-trained and experienced Medical Assistants
- Position available due to practice growth
- Highly competitive salary including a percentage of collections
- The benefits package includes Medical, PTO, Malpractice, and more
- SIGN-ON BONUS
- Partnership discussion after year one
- Well-established private practice with 20+ years in business
- A welcoming, family-like atmosphere
- Offers a full range of Medical and Cosmetic Dermatological services, including skin tightening, laser treatments, and injectables
- Modern, state-of-the-art facility with bright, spacious exam rooms
- Exceptional support staff helps to deliver a superior level of care while ensuring efficiency
Centrally located on Long Island, this suburban area offers a spacious, urban feel with large houses, and expansive yards in pleasant, well-kept neighborhoods.
Here you'll find vintage vineyards and wineries, delicious dining options, a nature center, and several parks to enjoy. Residents enjoy having top-rated schools and the area's small-town, family-friendly vibe.
Surround yourself with pristine beaches. There is something special for everyone from quaint village charm along the North Shore to historically acclaimed mansions featuring elaborate gardens and much more!
Accessible to all major airports including Islip-Mac Arthur, JFK, and La Guardia to cover all your air travel needs.