We are currently seeking an Integrated Acute Care Medical Director to be in a high level strategic position and be responsible for acute care delivery throughout the hospital. Ideal candidate must have leadership experience.
As a medical director at USACS, you will be responsible for collaborating with the hospital and nursing leadership while offering support to your physician staff. You will serve as a leader both within the emergency department, and as a leader within the organization. Through our model of shared ownership, you will influence on broad company decisions and help facilitate the development of new leaders.
With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 34,000
- Broad pathology with a 20% admission rate
- The modern, 23-room ED is very nice and has an efficient layout
- Cerner EMR
- Well-equipped including GlideScope and ED ultrasound
- Active EMS program offering medical command and education to a number of local services
Nearly every specialty of medicine and surgery is represented in this 164-bed acute care community hospital with a 12-bed ICU. Indiana Regional, one of the few independent healthcare providers in the state, is owned and run by the community, not by the shareholders.
- Services include; Stroke Center, Wound Care Center with two hyperbaric chambers, OB, Joint Replacement Program, pain clinic with advanced modalities, comprehensive sleep disorders lab/program, STEMI lab, Vascular surgery, and advanced neuro-diagnostics lab
- Comprehensive certified Center for Oncology with IMRT, IGRT, HDR brachytherapy, prostate seed therapy and chemotherapy
- Inpatient geriatric psych and acute rehab units
- Advanced Imaging with PET/CT, MRI, 64-slice CT, nuclear medicine, cath/angio labs and PACS
- Hospital EMR: Cerner Hospitalist Service
Indiana is a centrally located county seat of Indiana County, 60 miles northeast of Pittsburgh. The Indiana University of Pennsylvania, the largest of the 14 state-owned universities at about 15,000 total enrollment, is the largest employer in the county.
The community is well-known for its quality school system that is highly ranked in the state and has been nationally recognized. There are a great many activities available for residents of Indiana. Outdoor sports include fishing, hunting, golfing, tennis, as well as, swimming, boating, hiking, and camping with a variety of locations. The metropolitan amenities of Pittsburgh and the Pittsburgh International Airport are an easy drive away.Hospitalist Service
- 2 Physician/1 APP hospitalist team
- The team is supported by IAC RN to facilitate operations
- Open 12-bed ICU
- Integrated EM and HM team approach
- Flexible schedule
Indiana Regional Medical Center
835 Hospital Road
Indiana, PA 15701-0788 view map