Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $243.00 - 255.00
This facility is seeking an Oncology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
· Schedule: Monday-Friday 8a-5p
· Job Setting: Hospital
· Types of Cases: review of imaging, documents treatment plans, follow up patient visits, on treatment visits, consults, simulation, treatment planning document generation, billing capture, radiation oncology cases
· Credentialing Timeframe: 0-30 days
· Must be board certified in radiation oncology
· Must have a Pennsylvania licenseJob Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncologist, Imaging, Radiotherapy, Cancer Research, radiology,, radiology, radiologist