Exciting opportunity to become part of growing Advocate Aurora Health Gastroenterology service line
- One location with everything you need conveniently located on campus at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Proven community need, waiting patient panel and continual influx of new patients from large primary care referral base ensures you will stay busy
- Employed position supported by health system growth
- Seeking general GI; EUS/ERCP not required. Sub-specialty interest welcomed
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation structure with initial starting salary guarantee
- Employed position offering a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement program with employer match and fully funded malpractice insurance
About Downers Grove
The Village of Downers Grove, IL, is located 22 miles west of Chicago. Convenient access to Chicago via rail and several major expressways make Downers Grove a prime location to live, work and do business. The community is considered to be a friendly town with highly-ranked schools, beautiful parks and several miles of hiking trails.
Downers Grove is also home to Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, which has the only Level One trauma center in DuPage County.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.