Critical Care Pulmonary
Jackson County Pulmonary Medical Group is seeking an employed pulmonologist to join their existing pulmonary and critical care practice in a suburb of Kansas City, MO.Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified or board eligible in pulmonary critical care
- Call of 1 in 3 or better
- The opportunity features a mature, established practice that boasts a strong reputation having served the community for 20+ years
- Interested in a mix of outpatient and inpatient pulmonary and critical care medicine
- The incoming candidate will participate in a weekly rotation covering the ICU, inpatient, and outpatient clinic settings. Standard critical care procedures will include bronchoscopy, central line, and chest tube placement.
- Practice offers sleep medicine and EBUS
- 24X7 critical care onsite coverage and nurse practitioner support provided including weekends
- Eligible for state licensure in Missouri
About Centerpoint Medical Center:
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+ physicians on the medical staff, a strong complement of subspecialists, and 1300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; women’s services; among many others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award-winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.