John Muir Specialty Medical Group is seeking a well-trained Urologist committed to excellent patient care to join our Bay Area team in highly desirable Walnut Creek, CA. You will be joining an organization with a long standing presence and strong reputation in the community, state and nation. U/S News & World Report has ranked John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek as one of the nation’s top hospitals for 14 straight years. John Muir Walnut Creek and Concord hospitals are also designated as Best Regional Hospitals, ranked #2 and #3 in the SF Metro Area.
John Muir Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit health care organization in the East Bay region of San Francisco that offers a full-range of medical services and is quickly becoming a regional destination for specialty care. We have a network of more than 1,000 primary care physicians, more than 6,000 employees, medical centers in Concord and Walnut Creek as well as an outpatient presence in Berkeley and Oakland. John Muir has partnerships with UCSF Health, Tenet healthcare and Stanford Children’s Health.
Highlights of this full-time position include:
- Competitive income guarantee with high earning potential, comprehensive benefits, sign-on bonus, vacation and continuing education as well as malpractice insurance
- State of the art technologies, tools and programs
- High volume outpatient surgical centers
- Well-respected colleagues in a dynamic and growing health system
- Opportunities for specialization and leadership positions
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Urology
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine
- Current DEA license
- Must possess or acquire a current unrestricted license to practice in the State of California
- Must possess or acquire a Fluoroscopy license issued by the State of California
- Willing to practice in Berkeley - 1 day per week
As part of a rapidly expanding program you will be an integral part of a multidisciplinary team that works together to ensure each patient receives individualized, high quality and coordinated care.
If you are looking for an exciting and gratifying opportunity and a chance to contribute your expertise to a premiere urology team in a highly desirable community setting linked to major academic centers, while enjoying tremendous quality of life, consider joining our practice.
The East Bay is a dynamic yet family oriented community with ideal weather, abundant outdoor spaces and great schools. It is adjacent to Berkeley, home of the University of California with an impressive variety of cultural and sports events along with world renowned restaurants and music venues, and Oakland which boasts a new and thriving tech sector, night life and entertainment destinations and all major league sports teams. Walnut Creek is 25 miles from downtown San Francisco which is easily accessible by car or BART train line. One the East side of the metro area, it is also a quick drive to Napa Wine country and the extensive mountain and wilderness areas of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe and Yosemite Valley.
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
*Unable to sponsor applicants for work visas*