Orthopaedic Traumatologist Opportunity Available in Beautiful Phoenix, AZ
Sonoran Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons have an opportunity for a board certified/board eligible, fellowship-trained orthopaedic trauma surgeon to join our group of ten orthopaedic traumatologists that practice in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
- Ability to obtain an AZ medical license
- Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Provide Ortho Trauma services to the community as well as
fracture care for most of the professional sports teams in Phoenix and ASU
- Minimum of 12 call days/24 Hour period
- PA support within 2 3 months from starting to allow ramp up
- Competitive Salary plus Bonus Payouts
- Signing Bonus
- Moving Allowance
- Annual CME Allowance - $7,500
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision,401K
Sonoran Orthopaedics is dedicated to high quality patient care regarding fractures and reconstructive surgery and has been in the Phoenix metropolitan area for over 17 years.
If you can handle nine months of amazing weather, a short drive to winter snow sports or the beach, and supportive partners, please send your CV with contact information to Tammy D. Hager, MBA, FABC, CPRP, Executive Director of Recruiting and Privileging at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-287-9563.