If you are seeking an established strong referral base and high employee and patient satisfaction ratings, then Tri-City Cardiology is for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a board certified, or board eligible, Interventional Cardiologist to join our growing practice in the East Valley of the Phoenix Metro area.
Arizona provides some of the best weather year-round; making us famous for our desert climate and beautiful sunsets. There is no shortage of things to do from golfing, hiking and other outdoor activities to experiencing one of many downtown cultural events such as theater, art galleries, symphony or sporting events.
We are an established Private Cardiology Physician Group with a 40 year history and very stable partner base.
- We have six established offices in the East Valley of the Phoenix Metro area, three of which are either near or on hospital campuses.
- We offer ancillary services on site, including Nuclear, PET, Echo, ACC clinic, Device, EKG, Stress, Holter, ABI, Non-invasive Vascular Lab and Vein Center.
Tri-City Cardiology offers:
- Very Competitive Salary
- 3 Year Partnership Track
- Comprehensive Salary and Bonus
- 4 Weeks’ Vacation
- 1 Week CME and $2000 Annual Allowance
- Paid Malpractice
- Reasonable On Call Requirements
- Very strong and growing referral base
Tri-City Cardiology Consultants, PC, is dedicated to bringing only the best cardiology and vascular care to our patients.
- Our team of physicians consists of 22 board certified cardiovascular specialists who received training at the top medical universities and fellowship programs in the country.
- Their expertise in cardiovascular medicine and subspecialties such as Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Medicine, and Electrophysiology have enabled them to lead the development of innovative cardiovascular medicine
- Their expertise also allows them to work closely with East Valley hospitals to bring state-of-the-art diagnostic, treatment, and preventative services to the East Valley and greater Phoenix metropolitan community.
Please note: All specialty and subspecialty programs must be ACGME accredited.
For immediate consideration, click APPLY below to submit your CV!